The JCTN is a network for schools of all phases to work together to support and improve the expertise within each school. The JCTN is coordinated by The Woodroffe School, Lyme Regis and includes schools across West Dorset, East Devon and Somerset. We work in partnership with the local authorities, Exeter University and the Teaching School Hubs, providing a local link. There is also integration with curriculum hubs, including the Jurassic Maths Hub.
There is no membership, just a common sense of collaborative purpose, and participation is free.
The network encompasses:
- Provision for NQTs and the Early Career Framework
- Initial Teacher Training, including School Direct
- Specialism groups for Heads of Department
- Subject specialism sessions for Primary teachers
- Joint bespoke Professional Development
- Leadership and teacher insight days
- Working groups and teachmeets
- Inter-school student learning days
The network is additionally able to draw on its expertise to provide bespoke school-school support tailored to the particular needs (chargeable).
To find out more information please contact email@example.com.