A big well done to all the Woodroffe Geography and Environmental Science students, a fantastic set of results with 39% of Geography students gaining a grade A*/A and 40% of Environmental Science students achieving a grade A*/A.
Geography students go on to a wide range of subjects which this year include business, engineering, sciences and politics. This illustrates how valued a Geography A Level is by universities. We are especially pleased to see so many continuing with the Geography/Environmental Science based pathway as they move into Higher Education.
- Olive Fitzgerald is studying Geography with a study Abroad the University of Bristol.
- Tom Fitzgerald is studying Environmental Consultation at Bangor University.
- Gemma Hawkes is studying Environmental Science at Exeter University
- Josie Stebbings is studying the same at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Rose Trafford and Jude Jones are both studying Geography at Loughborough and Bournemouth respectively
- Lauren Taylor is studying Environment and Development at the London School of Economics.
A big congratulations to you all!
Head of Geography